SHIPPING & RETURNS
We continually review our shipping policy to ensure we are competitive and offering you, our customer, the very best shipping rates possible. All of our items vary in size and weight and therefore we use several shipping partners, including Royal Mail, DPD, ArrowXL & CollectPlus.
Our shipping cost is calculated on a "per order," "per item" or "per kg" basis and is based on the shipping option you select. We sometimes offer free shipping for specific shipping options in select categories, or free shipping sitewide.
If you would like to arrange collection of the item please Contact Us and we can make arrangements to suit your availability.
Our items are packed and shipped on the day of order (Mon-Fri) before 2pm. Any orders placed after 2pm will be shipped the following working day.
The delivery options will be available for you to select during checkout. All of our items have tracked delivery for your peace of mind.
WARRANTY & RETURNS POLICY
Warranty & Returns Terms
We provide a standard 30 days warranty on all parts, unless extended warranty has been purchased.
This warranty (If applicable) is valid from the date of purchase. In which time the part must be fitted and if found faulty returned for exchange. Refunds will not be given on parts correctly supplied or on parts no longer required, but a credit note will apply.
Incorrect fitting or any tampering / mis-use of the part will invalidate the warranty. A refund will only be made if the part is faulty and we cannot replace or repair the unit within a reasonable time.
We will not be held responsible for damage, labour or towing charges, travel expenses or consequential losses caused by the fitting of any part supplied by us. Unless otherwise stated parts of vehicles sold from this establishment are second-hand, salvaged items from damaged vehicles and are sold as such.
Whilst we try to give good value and reliability, we cannot guarantee each part to be absolutely perfect and this is reflected in our pricing structure. We will always try to supply the exact part that our customers require. Due, however, to the numerous variations in make, model, design and year of manufacture we cannot give any guarantee that any parts are correct for the purpose required.
All sales are made on the strict understanding that the customer is responsible for making sure that the parts bought are correct for the particular vehicle.
We will, however, attempt to replace the parts with the correct ones if returned in the same condition as when purchased, accompanied with the receipt and within seven days.
1. The Warranty period starts from the date of purchase.
2. Where new parts have been supplied, the benefits of the manufacturer’s warranty apply along with their conditions of sale.
3. If you do experience any problems, please call or email us for advice, we are here to help. Our contact details are shown on your order receipt.
4. The Warranty does not cover failure caused by overheating, misuse, negligence, accident, alteration, incorrect or non-recommended application and damage caused by incorrect specification or levels of oils and fluids, coolants and anti-freeze.
5. This Company uses tamper proof devices and marking. In addition a heat sensitive strip will be used on engines and cylinder heads. These strips record temperatures. If sensor indicates in excess of 104c warranty is void. If the strip is damaged or missing warranty is void.
6. We reserve the right to examine engines/gearboxes/axles for any alleged fault whilst the unit is still fitted to the vehicle.
7. If a Warranty claim is found to be valid we reserve the right to either repair or replace the unit or refund the purchase price only on return of the unit to ourselves. We accept no liability for any labour costs incurred.
8. Any merchandise or invoice marked “as is”/”as seen” will void this certificate of limited warranty.
9. It is the responsibility of the customer or installation mechanic to ensure that all joints, seals, hoses and plugs fit/join, and are securely fastened. That the cooling system is functioning without leaks and blockages, and that a new oil filter and oil are installed.
10. This Warranty only covers the main item(s) as described on the invoice i.e. When left attached to for example an engine, this warranty does not cover for water pump, fuel pump, manifolds, clutch, cam belt, timing chain/ tensioner, rear main oil seals, driveshaft transmission seals, etc.
11. A handling charge of 15% of the purchase price will be made on parts that have been correctly supplied, but are no longer required. These parts must be returned within fourteen days with the receipt.
12. Transmissions are warranted to be in good working order against slippage, shifting failures or excessive noise.
13. Back axles are guaranteed to work properly, bearings are guaranteed free from excessive noise at time of purchase. Where left attached, brakes, suspension bushes are not covered.
14. All engines are warranted against engine block, crankshaft, big end main bearings, pistons, cylinder head and camshaft failure and to be in running order unless otherwise stated.
15. Cylinder heads are guaranteed against cracks only! Unless otherwise stated.
16. All warranty work must be done by a certified workshop and or permission to do work must be given by an authorised agent of JSV Autoparts.
17. This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover damage if parts are used in connection with racing purposes or vehicles with racing equipment or damage by accident or misuse.
18. It is an understanding of both parties, that the parts supplied are to be used for normal road use. If the parts are fitted to e.g. taxis, hire vehicles, prototypes, competition vehicles, etc. The Vendor should be notified at point of sale as this may invalidate or impair the terms of this warranty.
19. All warranty claims must be represented to an authorised agent or manager of JSV Autoparts within the stipulated period from date of purchase of this warranty to be valid.
20. All implied warranties are limited to the terms of the limited warranty, consequential or incidental damages are not covered under this warranty.
21. The Vendor accepts no responsibility for damage to the said part or any motor vehicle to which it is fitted or impaired performance caused by faulty or inefficient installation or subsequent damage caused by lack of maintenance or for any loss of use of a motor vehicle whilst a part is being returned for exchange.
22. Title to the goods shall remain with the Vendor (JSV Autoparts) until the full purchase price thereof has been paid and all monies duly cleared.
23. JSV Autoparts does not assume responsibility for towing charges, lay-up time, telephone, loss due to downtime, cost and lodging, cost of vehicle use, inconvenience, car or truck rental, postage, carriage, etc.
24. These terms of business are not intended to restrict or exclude any legal rights bestowed or implied by law or a customer’s statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or the Unfair Contract Act 1977, or any amendment thereof.
25. DEPOSITS: Deposits are non-refundable and valid 28 days only.
26. ECU, Electrical parts:
Should the unit be deemed faulty, we reserve the right to replace the unit or offer a refund in full if a replacement be unavailable.
We cannot be held responsible for any third party involvement costs such as coding issues or such like. This also applies to storage and reprogramming costs occurred by any customer or any other external costs occurred.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.